After many years in architecture and furniture design, I first came to Real Estate as an appraiser. In that work I honed a keen sense of the sources of property value, and I became even more familiar with the neighborhoods of my hometown. I pride myself on the trusting, open and lasting relationships I have with my clients. As an agent working on behalf of my buyer and seller clients, I offer not only my absolute dedication but also my valuable past experience as a designer and as an appraiser.
- Residential Real Estate Appraiser
- Industrial & Architectural Designer
- Architectural Project Manager
Education & Certification
- BA in Studio Art, Wesleyan University
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate