Experienced Broker working in Metro Boston. Unlike most Realtors, I have extensive knowledge of BOTH the rental AND sales markets. One of the best prepared and most knowledgeable real estate pros to hire for investing in real estate. Ask the questions, make up your own mind.
Make money in real estate,find properties that will make money for you. I understand Cap.Rates,NOI,etc. I hold a degree from a highly respected New England College, have a lot of common sense, and local knowledge.
- Rental expert for the Metro Boston and Cambridge Region.
- Working with Coldwell Banker since 2003.
- Sales Associate, One of VERY few Agents in the Boston Region with
- extensive knowledge of both the Sales and Rental Markets.
- Investment property expert. Certified Negotiations Expert.
- Prior to Real Estate, Bill was a Division I Collegiate rowing coach.
- Bill spent 6 years at MIT, and 6 years at Boston College and Brandeis.
- All teams performed at the top, competing and winning championships.
- Coached two rowers to perform at the World Championships for USA.
- Won US Trials, US Championships.
Education & Certification
- BA in Political Science from Assumption College in Worcester, MA.
- Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Sales Agent.
- Spent 3 years involved in the Charles River Master Plan.
- Former member of the Board of Directors for a large, non-profit
- community rowing program.