- Over 25 years in sales and marketing
- Personally owned 10 properties (single family, income, resort, etc.)
- Experienced in Greater Boston real estate and FL, NYC, CA, VT, NJ, GA
- Focus on Concord, Carlisle, Lincoln, Acton, Sudbury, Bedford, Wayland
- Excels in customized marketing strategies and customer service
- Expert in preparation for sale, including professional staging/photos
- Resource network: mortgage/credit specialists, handymen, lawyers, etc.
- Loves to work with historic/antique homes (buy or sell)
- Knowledgeable in equestrian properties and homes with special gardens
- Certified Negotiation Specialist, Green certified, Accredited Buyers Rep, more
- Continuing education: over 24 classes in last 24 months (100+ hours)
- Certified Staging Professional (Interior Redesign Industry Specialist)
- Boston Univ (BA-Broadcast Journalism), Middlebury College (Fine Arts)
- Greater Boston Real Estate Boarrd, MA Asn Realtors, National Assn Realtors
- Boston University Alumni, Middlebury College alumni
- Audobon Society, Concord Art Assn, Condord and MA Historical Societies, Open Table/Community Servings volunteer, Friends of Concord Library, NE Quilt Musuem, more
- Instructor, Middlesex Community College (real estate)
Buying or selling a home is both an emotional and financial transaction. I listen to my clients, advise them, then act as their partner. I create win-win solutions that keep deals from de-railing. Tough? Sometimes. Fair? Always. Fun? As much as possible. I love what I do.
Areas of Expertise
With horses in my current and past family life, I love to work with clients on equestrian properties.
I am also a fan of buyers/sellers with an interest in historic homes or homes with special gardens.
I'm also a great partner for investors, especially flippers, since I've done a few myself.
Communities I Serve
Boston's MetroWest, especially the Greater Concord area