Tony Verdi Jr.
(401) 884-8050 x161
TONY VERDI-THE SIGNATURE OF TRUST
I'm a proud father of 5 children I know how important and fulfilling it is to make a house a home. And my #1 professional goal is to help buyers find a home they can afford to call their own, and help sellers move on to the next chapter in their life.
As a native Rhode Islander and real estate agent who's an expert throughout Rhode Island, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Realtor-Associate
- Verdi Film Productions LLC, Dir. of Communications (2010-2012)
- Thorpes and Verdi Gallery of Fine Gifts, President/Owner (2004-2010)
- Via Verdi Studio LLC - Marketing/PR, Social & Commercial Custom Printing, Founder (1997-2010)
- Coastal Food Service & Proivisions, Inc., Controller/Business Manager (1992-2000)
- Member, Statewide MLS
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, R.I. Association of Realtors
- Member, Kent-Washingston Board of Realtors
- Boston University College of Communication, BS Broadcast Journalism
- Bishop Hendricken High School, Warwick, RI
- Coldwell Banker Cares
- The Tomorrow Fund for Children with Cancer
- CrossRoads R.I.
Areas of Expertise
- Buyer's Agent
- Seller's Agent
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Financing Knowledge
- Open House Staging
- Custom Property Brochures/Sell Sheets
- Marketing Strategies/Branding
- Graphic Design
- Public Relations
Communities I Serve
East Greenwich, North Kingstown, Wickford, Narragansett, Newport, Western Cranston, Scituate, Warwick, East Side of Providence