426 Boston Post Rd
EXPERIENCED BUYER AGENT OR SELLER'S AGENT...As a full-time broker and long-time resident of Metrowest, I love helping my clients buy or sell their home! We form a partnership to ensure your objectives are met as quickly as possible. If you want to meet me via video, look at the video resume on this site. From each transaction I contribute to NE Cares, CBRB outreach program. Please call me for answers to your real estate questions! I look forward to talking with you.
- Experienced Buyer's Agent or Listing Agent-Metro-west and Boston area
- Licensed in Massachusetts since 1989
- "Helpful advice in terms of price negotiation and other issues...."
- "Hard work, professionalism, committed to achieving results...."
- Sales management at Gillette, Gibson Greetings, Western Publishing
- Previews Property Specialist
- Presidents' Circle-Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage-2008,'05,'02
- Sterling Society-Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage-2007
- Buyer Agency Training and Experience; Extensive Listing Experience
- GREB, MA, and National Real Estate Board member
Education & Certification
- American Real Estate Academy
- NAR At Home with Diversity Training
- B.A. English - University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- M. Education - Northeastern Univ
- American Red Cross Blood Donor
- UMASS Alumni volunteer
- WGBH volunteer
- Alzheimer Association Volunteer