As a broker, I try to thoroughly understand the needs of my clients and help them achieve their real estate goals through research, attentiveness, and intelligence. I pride myself in making my customers truly happy with their transaction and build my business with integrity.
- Worked in marketing and design at Lightolier; was awarded a U.S.
- patent for innovation
- Worked at Arnold and Company Advertising and Martucci Design
- Worked at Malden Catholic High School as an art instructor
Education & Certification
- B.A. from Hamilton College
- B.F.A. from Rhode Island School of Design (RISD)
- Hawthorne Place trustee for past six years
- Manage daily operations of two buildings, oversee
- capital improvement projects, help build a vibrant community