Ethel Reardon is a full time Real Estate Broker licenced in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Ethel has over 30 years experience and has closed over $100 million dollars in real estate transactions. Her enthusiastic approach to business and her positive attitude have been largely instrumental to her success.
- Full Time Real Estate Broker in Massachusetts since 1972
- Full Time Real Estate Broker in New Hampshire since 1979
- International Diamond Society Award 2006
- Northeast Association of Realtors' Top Producer Bronze Award 2008-2009
- Member Northeast Association of Realtors, Inc.
- Member National Association of Realtors, Inc.
- Member MLS Property Information Network, Inc.
- Member Northern New England Real Estate Net Work
- Professional Standards Committee Member since 2008
Education & Certification
- (CRS) Professional Real Estate Designation awarded in 1986
- (GRI) Professional Real Estate Designation awarded in 1983
- Dale Carnegie Award in Effective Speaking and Human Relations 1977
- Advanced Studies in Marketing at Rivier College, Nashua, NH
- Attended Leland Powers School of Communication, Boston, MA
- Member Dunstable Rural Land Trust
- Member Tyngsboro-Dunstable Historical Society
- Member Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Cares (CBRB)