71 Central St
(781) 237-9090 x323
Thank you for visiting my profile page. As a full time dedicated real estate agent, my primary goal at all times is to exceed your expectations in providing unparalleled service and superior knowledge of our local real estate market, the Metro West area of Boston. My career includes 12 years in residential real estate and prior to that 20+ years in marketing and advertising. I provide all of my Clients with superior negotiating skills, a thorough knowledge of the local housing inventory and a good sense of humor. I look forward to making your real estate dreams become a reality.
- ABR, Accredited Buyers Representative
- Member of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member of the Massachusetts Real Estate Board
- Member of the National Real Estate Board
- #1 New Homes Sales Specialist for entire Boston Region, 2005
- International Diamond Award, 2005 (Top 13% of all Coldwell Banker Brokers nationwide)
- Extensive experience in renovation, staging and interior design.
Areas of Expertise
- Working with 1st time home Buyers. Provide a step by step guide that helps walk you through the home buying process and stay on top of important deadlines.
- Working with all Buyers. Strong renovation and new construction background which allows me to help you visualize space and ultimately create your own personal dream home.
- Working with all Sellers and assist with "comprehensive staging" of your home. Strong negotiating skills to obtain the best possible price.
- Utilize state of the art marketing programs including extensive internet focused strategies to gain you the most exposure for your home.
Awards And Designations
ABR, Accredited Buyers Representative
Communities I Serve
The towns west of Boston including Wellesley, Weston, Dover and Natick.
Wellesley, MA Wiki Page