Get the coverage you need with a Coldwell Banker® Home Protection Plan
A Coldwell Banker® Home Protection Plan, administered by American Home Shield, helps provide affordable protection against the cost of repairs or replacements to many of your major home system components and appliances.
When you buy a new home, you’re making a major investment in your family and your future. A home protection plan can give you the reassurance of knowing you’re helping to safeguard that investment.
Benefits for the homebuyers:
- Relief from some of the expenses of unexpected breakdowns on covered items
- Affordable, flexible and customizable plans
- Access to a network of service contractors
- Increased confidence in your home purchase
When you’re selling a home, you want to find ways to make your home more attractive to potential buyers. A home protection plan can make your property stand out simply by giving buyers the boost of confidence they need to make a decision in your favor.
Benefits for the home seller:
- It may discourage downward price negotiation
- It can help distinguish properties from other listings
- It can help boost buyer confidence
- It can help reduce your liability in post-sale issues
What is a home protection plan? A home protection plan is a service contract that covers the repair or replacement of many of the most frequently occurring breakdowns of home system components and appliances. It puts you in control of your budget with an economical way to help protect against otherwise potentially costly situations.
We are proud to serve over one million homeowners just like you.
Your Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage sales associate can help you select the right plan. Contact your local Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage office today and discover how the Coldwell Banker® Home Protection Plan can help benefit you when buying your home.
Refer to sample contract for complete coverage details.